Our courses of further education do not replace an education at a state university or technical college, but are intended to complement existing knowledge gained in other scientific disciplines or as part of practical or professional training courses.
We address participants who wish to acquire the management and control instruments of Business Administration for the advancement of their professional careers.
The following admissions requirements for the Intensive Courses in Business Administration apply:
- completed graduate study at a university
- or completed technical professional
- or commercial apprenticeship
- as well as 3 years of professional experience
Self- Learning Competences
In the context of a Distance Learning Course the so-called self-learning competences
play an important
role. Since they form an intergral part of our intensive courses of study we are dedicated to furthering
and challenging them alike.
These competences include the following issues:
- How do I organise my studies? (time factor, motivation levels, dealing with stress, keeping up concentration)
- How can I actively acquire the relevant knowledge and identify the essential?
- How can I revise my knowledge, structure it and keep it fresh in my mind for a long time?
Nowadays these competences are of great importance to our professional lives. Lasting success is
granted to the person who understands how to acquire knowledge relevant to him in a fast and targeted
way, how to keep it up-to-date and how to distinguish important issues from unimportant ones.